UPDATE JULY 7, 2020
We are going to make it through this together!
There is so much information coming from so many different directions regarding what we can and can't do. Special Olympics Wyoming is in communication with Special Olympics International as well as consulting the Wyoming Department of Health directives in determing our process to opening back up.
If you have specific concerns or questions please contact Priscilla Dowse or call (307) 235-3062.
- July 7, Return to Play Update Memo to Local Programs
- June 5, Return To Play Memo to Local Programs
- April 5 COVID-19 Update to Local Programs
- March 13 Coronavirus Initial memo to Local Programs
- Training is allowed in Golf, Equestrian, Cycling, Bocce, and Softball Skills
- Maximum size of training group is twenty including coaches
- No Team sports to be offered for the remainder of 2020
- Safety guidelines included in the Return to Play document must be followed.